Corian worktops are a popular choice for kitchen and bathroom countertops because of their beautiful, seamless appearance. They are made from a solid surface material that is non-porous, stain resistant, and easy to clean.
However, like all surfaces, Corian can suffer from wear and tear over time. Here are some tips on how to keep your Corian worktop looking its best.
1. Wipe up spills immediately with a soft cloth. Corian is a non-porous material, so spills will not soak in and can be easily wiped away. However, if a spill is left too long, it can cause staining.
2. Use a mild soap or detergent and warm water to clean the surface. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the finish.
3. Use coasters and trivets: To avoid damaging your Corian worktop, use coasters or trivets when placing hot dishes or pans on the surface.
4. If your Corian worktop becomes scratched, you can buff out most superficial scratches with a soft cloth and a little elbow grease. Deeper scratches may require professional repair.
5. Use a cutting board when chopping vegetables or meat, as knives can also damage the surface.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your Corian worktop looking like new for years to come!
Corian worktops are a popular choice for kitchen and bathroom countertops because of their beauty and durability. However, like all materials, they can become damaged over time.